
Meeting Spencer made my day. I used to describe myself as a libertarian-anarchist, too, many years ago, but only because I was never introduced to the ideas of 'anarcho-capitalism' while hanging out at Infoshops. Go figure. I look forward to abolishing tyranny with him and adding to the champion of liberty ranks. Your support helps me to do what I do best — spreading anarchy. In return for your support in abolishing government tyranny you'll be credited at the end of the next video. Bitcoin Address: 1NvvEJG9vvJqq2fnzRJpHd2dKMXE7azYr1 Litecoin Address: LhF761fcSfryuoyp8jmKt87AgpfTqBY6MN PayPal Address: Renegadeboysct@gmail.com *If you send crypto-coins also send a message to include what name you'd like to have credited. If you have any questions or topic suggestions contact operations at: info@LiberateRVA.com For more information visit us at: http://www.LiberateRVA.com Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LiberateRVA/ Join the Liberate RVA Community Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Liber...
Connecting With A Champion of Liberty - YouTube |
| 67 Likes | 67 Dislikes |
| 951 views views | 6,526 followers |
| People & Blogs Creative Commons Attribution licence (reuse allowed) View attributions | Upload TimePublished on 17 Nov 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét